Over time, the performance of your engine can decrease because of contaminants and deposits in the fuel system
Fuel injection refers to how fuel is sent into your vehicle’s engine. Several injector nozzles are set to disperse fuel into the engine at a specific angle and volume every time you step on the gas.
Servicing the coolant involves:
- Thorough pressure test and check for leaks.
- Complete inspection of hoses, radiator and cap.
- Draining and/or flushing your car's cooling system.
- Replacing the old coolant with fresh coolant.
- This removes dirt and rust particles that can clog up the cooling system, and provides anti-rust protection.
Cleaning your fuel injector system helps remove fuel buildup and deposits, clears the intake valves and cylinder heads, and flushes out the entire fuel system. Regular fuel system maintenance can ensure your car performs efficiently, extend the life of your car's engine, improve engine performance, and increase fuel economy. An inspection of the hydraulic system, brake linings and drums.