2019 Silverado HD
THE MOST POWERFUL TOOL YOU’LL OWN
When you choose Silverado HD, you can expect legendary capability. In fact, make that legendary dependability and durability too. Because when your truck comes from the family of the most dependable, longest-lasting full-size pickups on the road, you can bet it works as hard as you do.
Silverado 2500 HD Models
- Available Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8 engine with Allison® transmission
- High-strength, fully boxed steel frame
- Duralife™ brake rotors
- Automatic locking rear differential
- EZ Lift and Lower tailgate
- 4.2-inch diagonal color Driver Information Center
- Body-color door handles, mirror caps and bodyside moldings
- Available built-in 4G
- Heated front leather-appointed seating
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Integrated trailer brake controller
- 110-volt power outlet
- 20-inch chromed-aluminum wheels
- Front and Rear Park
- 4 movable cargo box tie-downs
- Bose® premium audio system
COMFORTABLE AND IN CONTROL
YOU’RE FIRST IN COMMAND
When you’re hauling a heavy load, you have to be in control. These technologies help you tow with confidence.
2500HD tows up to:
- 14,400 lbs. with standard VortecTM 6.0L V8
- 15,400 lbs. with available Duramax® 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8
3500HD tows up to:
- 14,200 lbs. with standard Vortec 6.0L V8
- 23,100 lbs.† with available Duramax 6.6L Turbo-Diesel V8
HEAVY-DUTY POWER FOR HEAVY-DUTY JOBS
Tough job to do? Here’s the power to get it done. This heavy-duty truck offers a choice of two hardworking, heavy-duty engines designed to help you take on your daily duties.
Duramax® 6.6L turbo-diesel V8
- Available on crew cab
- 445 horsepower @ 2800 rpm
- 910 lb.-ft. of torque @ 1600 rpm
- 6-speed Allison® automatic transmission
Vortec 6.0L V8
- 360 horsepower @ 5400 rpm
- 380 lb.-ft. of torque @ 4200 rpm
- 6-speed automatic heavy-duty transmission
Adjusts transmission shifts to reduce shift cycling when towing or hauling heavy loads or driving on steep grades.
StabiliTrak® with Trailer Sway Control
Automatically detects a swaying trailer and applies both the vehicle and trailer brakes (if properly equipped) to help bring it back in line.
Hill Start Assist
Holds the brakes momentarily or until you press the accelerator, giving you extra time to switch from brake to accelerator pedals without rolling back, under certain conditions.
Digital Steering Assist
Delivering enhanced control on the highway and in the parking lot, this advanced technology provides ease of handling, stability at high speeds, maneuverability at low speeds, and excellent feel and response.
Rear Vision Camera
This safety technology provides dynamic guiding lines that can help you when backing up or hitching a trailer.
Diesel Exhaust Brake
This available technology uses engine compression to reduce the amount of conventional braking needed while towing or traveling downhill.
Integrated Trailer Brake Controller
This feature seamlessly integrates with your trailer brakes during normal braking and with Trailer Sway Control.
Auto Grade Braking
Assists with braking on long downhill grades by initiating transmission downshifts.
4-Wheel Disc Brakes with Duralife Rotors
Silverado uses disc brakes on all four wheels with patented Duralife™ brake rotors, which have increased hardening to help prevent warping and provide corrosion resistance to help extend rotor life.
WORKS HARD. JUST LIKE YOU.
Silverado HD features a strong and durable roll-formed steel cargo box designed to stand up to the toughest jobs, along with options that help you take that capability even further.
The available factory-installed spray-on bedliner adds a permanently bonded layer to your cargo box. Thick, water-sealed and finished with the Chevy bowtie emblem, it’s an effective way to help prevent damage to the backbone of your truck.
CARGO TIE-DOWNS AND BED LAMPS
Keep your cargo secure with available upper and lower tie-down hooks rated to secure up to 250 lbs. each. Reconfiguring your setup in the dark? Available LED bed lighting enhances visibility.
CORNERSTEP REAR BUMPER
Get into and out of the cargo box with ease, thanks to this ingenious, class-exclusive feature.
TECH THAT CONNECTS
Silverado HD is as smart as it is strong, offering technology to keep you connected like standard Chevrolet Infotainment System with a 7-inch or available 8-inch diagonal colour touch-screen display, wireless charging station and available built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot4 (data plan required).
- Chevrolet Infotainment System
- Apple CarPlay Compatibility
- Android Auto Compatibility
- Available Chevrolet 4G LTE Wi-Fi
- myChevrolet Mobile App
myChevrolet® Mobile App
Turn your compatible mobile device into a command centre for your vehicle when equipped with the myChevrolet® mobile app15. Start/stop16 your engine and lock/unlock16 your doors with the tap of a finger, when properly equipped. You can even send destinations to your available navigation system17, view diagnostic information and set parking reminders from virtually anywhere. It’s a simpler and smarter way to stay connected to your compatible Chevrolet vehicle. (Requires available Remote Access Plan)
SURROUNDED BY SAFETY.
The Chevrolet Silverado HD offers available active safety technologies – including Forward Collision Alert, Lane Departure Warning and the Safety Alert Driver Seat – that can help prevent collisions before they happen.
- Available Forward Collision Alert
- Available Lane Departure Warning
- Available Safety Alert Driver Seat
- Standard Rear Vision Camera
- Available Front and Rear Park Assist
- ABS brakes with Duralife™ rotors
- 6 available airbags
- StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control System with traction control
- OnStar® Safety and Security Plan coverage with Automatic Crash Response for 1 month