2018 Corvette Stingray
Performs as Good as it Looks
The driver-oriented cockpit of this precision driving machine makes you feel like one with the road. Pass the world by in a moment but leave them daydreaming about your Corvette for the rest of the week.
We Prefer to Go Topless
Because the Stingray was designed to be a convertible from the start, its performance remains high when the top goes down. It’s meant to be appreciated as functional art. Integrated aerodynamic and cooling components which contribute to a precise drive also add to the incredibly look.
- Lower the fully electronic convertable top at speeds of up to 48km/h
- The hood air extractor actually helps reduce front-end lift - Its fully functional
- Available rear intake vents guide air to help cool transmission oil and rear differential
- Achieve high and low beams with a single light engine thanks to sculpted Bi-Xenon HID headlamps
Dedicated to Refinement
Stingray features design elements which are as intuitive and functional as they are luxurious and attractive. The flowing design of the driver-oriented cockpit and intutive instrument panel helps you stay focused on the drive. Available heated/ventilated front seats and dual climate control keep you and your passenger comfortable so you can stay focused on the journey.
- GT seat available in premium Napa leather seating surfaces with 3LT trim level
- Available Competition Sport bucket seats with pronounced side bolsters built for corners.
- Premium hand stitching is available in a variety of accent colours
- Lightweight Aluminium and carbon-fibre trim brings refinement to a new level
- Enhanced driving experience with flat-bottom steering wheel
Hold On to Your Hat
The LT1 6.2L V8 engine goes from 0-96kph in just 3.7 seconds and provides up to 460 horsepower. A choice of 7-speed manual with Active Rev Matching or available 8-speed paddle-shift transmission gives you a direct connection to all its heart-stopping glory. It’s just a thing of beauty.
Analyze Your Sessions
Equip the available Performance Data Recorder to log a video of your sessions and some real-time performance data. The data is stored onto an SD memory card so you can pick your technique apart and hone your driving abilities. When someone else gets behind the wheel, use Valet Mode to record how other’s handle your Stingray when you aren’t around.
Make Safety A Priority
Corvette is designed to help you stay safe with active technologies like Tranction Control, standard Bi-Xenon headlamps, 4-wheel anti-lock brakes and Active Handling Stability Control. When a collision is unavoidable, the lightweight aluminium space frame is designed to provide added stiffness and the available OnStar® Automatic Crash Response can provide emergency assistance.