2017 Chevrolet Silverado
lb. (5 670 kg)
lb. (1021 kg)
OnStar 4G LTE with
Legacy Built on Surpassing Expectations.
Vigour, competence and tech tools of enduring quality – that’s what it takes to create a reputation as a reliable, superior full-size pickup. And a generation of amazing drivers. But don’t take our word for it because industry watchdogs agree too. Silverado 1500 was named the “Highest Ranked Large Light Duty Pickup in Initial Quality” by J.D. Power in 2016.
Style That Delivers.
It takes a vision to craft Silverado’s broad profile and bold attitude, which is why its drivers exude power and confidence that are instantly recognizable. Once you discover this pickup’s frontal contours with horizontal components and an artfully tailored hood, hitting the road will never be the same.
Lower Costs, Higher Performance.
Our renowned EcoTec3 engine program relies on three established technologies that will roll back your fuel costs. Active Fuel Management, Direct Injection and Continuously Variable Valve Timing enable fuel economy you need, without sacrificing the vigorous power output you love. If you’re aiming for that fine balance between power and picking up speed, Silverado has you covered: An 8-speed transmission is standard on High Country and Crew Cab LTZ Z71 models. It’s also offered on LTZ models featuring the 6.2L V8 engine or Max Trailering Package.
Tow With Conﬁdence
- Available Max Trailering Package offers up to 12,500 lb. (5670 kg) of class-leading towing capability
- Available Integrated Electric Trailer Brake Controller
- Tow/Haul Mode
- StabiliTrak® with Trailer Sway Control
- Hill Start Assist
- Auto Grade Braking
- Available Rear Vision Camera
- 4-wheel Disc Brakes with Duralife™ Rotors
A Strong Box To Carry The Load
- Roll-formed steel pickup box ﬂoor that’s stronger, lighter and more durable than a traditional stamped steel bed
- Up to 2250 lb. (1021 kg) of available maximum payload4 capacity
- 5'8", 6'6" and 8' box lengths
- 4 standard lower tie-downs
- EZ-Lift & Lower tailgate on LT and above
- CornerStep rear bumper and pocket hand grips
- Under-the-rail LED cargo box lamps available
- The aluminum bed of the Ford F-150 is more susceptible to puncture than the roll-formed, high-strength steel bed of the Silverado
- Hydroformed, boxed high-strength steel frame
- Nine cross members are through-frame welded for lateral support
- Shear-style and hydraulic body mounts enhance comfort while hauling, towing and tackling rugged terrain
Contact Hogan Today!
We want to hear from you! Contact us for comments, suggestions, or questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible.