2018 GMC Yukon
Confident & Stylish
Make a powerful impression no matter where you roam in the 2018 GMC Yukon. Its bold aerodynamic sculpting, available 22” chrome wheels and signature GMC lighting gives this full-size SUV a commanding presence on the road.
Your New M.V.P.
Comfortably seat up to nine people in this spacious and stylish interior. The 2018 Yukon offers three rows of seating, two of which fold flat to reveal a remarkable amount of storage. While boasting innovative storage and entertainment technologies, the 2018 Yukon continues to provide a luxurious experience with premium materials, signature fit and finish and a whisper quiet environment.
GM has more than 50 years of small-block experience - and it shows. Thanks to an EcoTec3 V8 Engine and the support of many finely-tuned technologies, the 2018 Yukon delivers the performance and trailering and hauling technology that you need to get it done.
Tranquility in MotionThe Yukon was carefully designed and engineered to provide a smooth and controlled drive. A series of features are available to make sure your ride is as responsive and effortless as possible.
- Hydraulic engine mounts for isolation and damping
- Electric Power Steering for easy handling and improvd efficiency
- Shear-style body mounts to counterbalance a high centre of gravity
- Automatic locking rear differential to prevent slippage and improve traction
ECOTEK3 Engine PerformanceThis 5.3L V8 engine is optimally designed to provide high efficiency horsepower and torque
- A stunning 355 horsepower and 383 lb.-ft. of torque
- Best-in-class fuel efficiency - 10.4L/100km HWY
- Super efficient Advanced Direct Injection
- Active Fuel Management® technology that manages Yukon’s cylinders to adapt to demand.
- Variable Valve Timing that adapts to driving conditions for maximum performance.
Trailering and Hauling Technology
- Hill Start Assist gives you extra time to switch from brake to accelerator
- An Available Heavy Duty Trailering Package for towing up to 3856 kg
- Your trailer brakes at your fingertips with the available Trailer Brake Controller
Go bolder with the Yukon SLT Premium Edition. Packed with even more refined style and luxurious technology, it’s the height of fashion and comfort.
SLT Premium Edition Exterior Enhancements
- Exclusive 22” 6-spoke split chrome wheels
- Deluxe Chrome grille
- Chrome bodyside moldings
- Polished Exhaust tip
Premium Amenities (Standard on SLT)
- Perforated leather-appointed seating
- Heated and ventilated 12-way power front bucket seats
- Heated leather-wrapped steering-wheel
- Power Adjustable pedals
- Keyless entry and start
- 8-in. Diagonal colour touch-screen with GMC Infotainment System
- Hands-free programmable power liftgate
- Bose® premium 9-speaker sound system with subwoofer in centre console
Safety & Security
A comprehensive series of innovative technologies are available to help you prepare for the unexpected. Active safety technologies may help you avoid a collision using a sophisticated system of cameras, and sensors to alert you in the event of the unexpected. And for those times when accidents can’t be avoided, up to seven airbags for you and your passengers and StabiliTrak® technology help you maintain control.
Advanced Driver Safety Technologies
Stay safe on the road with active safety technologies:
- Forward Collision Alert with Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Lane Keep Assist
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Available Adaptive Cruise Control
Protection for You and Your Family
When accidents can’t be avoided, Yukon helps protect you and your passengers.
- Front Centre airbag protects the driver and front passenger when equipped with bucket seats
- Dual-stage frontal airbags
- Seat-mounted side-impact airbags
- Head Curtain Airbags
- Reinforced-steel safety cage
Encourage safe driving habits in your new driver even when you aren’t around. This ingenious mode is accessible by pin-code. It activates certain safety features, alerts the driver if they pass a preset speed, limits the driver to a maximum preset speed, and keeps a Report Card of driving behaviour so you can continue to help your teen improve.
GMC Safety Message
Safety features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for important feature limitations and information.