2018 Chevrolet Traverse
Cargo Volume (max.)
(98.5 cu. ft.)
Seats up to
Active Safety Features
Your Drive, Your way
When there’s ample car space, count on everyone to join in on the fun. Round up your tribe of self-starters and quest seekers, and let the all-new 2018 Traverse take you on paths familiar and unexplored. Regardless of your destination, this mid-size SUV is full of tech tools and safety features to turn your drive into a meaningful adventure.
Bold and Measured, Just Like You
Traverse has undergone a facelift for a confident new appearance that gets you noticed. Its interior is packed with helpful facets to make your drive extra special – including available leather appointments and premium stitching. Plus, the car is known for its cabin technology that blocks outdoor sounds whenever you feel like chatting or enjoying a bit of silence.
- D-OpticTM bi-function projector beam headlamps on Premier and High Country
- Available Dual SkyScape two-panel power sunroof
- Comfortable seating for up to eight people
- Available power-folding third-row seat
- Enhanced Smart Slide® second-row seat
- Available heated and ventilated front seats
Rear Camera Mirror
Imagine a rear camera mirror that acts as a video screen. With Traverse, you don’t have to because that’s exactly what you get: a clear, wide-angle view of everything that goes on behind your car.
Adaptive Cruise Control
This cruise control goes beyond the ordinary. Available Adaptive Cruise Control8 has the technology to keep a driver-selected distance between your car and the one in front – even when traffic slows down.
Intellibeam Headlamps® Headlamps
Driving at night-time requires extra care, which is why Traverse features available technology to keep you safe. It automatically turns on the high beams when it gets too dark, and activates low beams if it identifies another car’s headlamps or tail lamps.
Achievement That’s Hard to Resist
Most Traverse models come with a 3.6L V6 engine known for its outstanding 305 horsepower and have an available towing capacity to pull whatever your journey calls for. RS models include a 2.0L, top-quality engine that produces 255 horsepower and 295 lb.-ft. of torque. If that’s not all, the standard 9-speed automatic transmission makes for very slick shifting and fuel efficiency to brag about.
- Available towing capability up to 2268 kg (5000 lb.)
- Intelligent Auto Stop/Start technology – a smarter, more seamless way to help save gas in stop-and-go city driving
- Traverse High Country offers advanced twin-clutch all-wheel drive for improved driver control
- RS model equipped with a 255HP 2.0L turbo engine with 295 lb.-ft of torque offers an exhilarating driving