2018 Chevrolet Silverado
Standard features of the WT package include the following:
- 17-inch painted-steel wheel and all-season tires
- Black bumpers, door handles, grille, and manual outside mirrors
- CornerStep rear bumper and cargo area lamp
- Full-size spare and spare tire carrier with lock
LS includes all WT features, with the addition or substitution of:
- Stainless steel clad wheels (Crew Cab models include 17" aluminum wheels)
- Chrome front and rear bumpers and Chrome surround grille
- Remote keyless entry
- Onstar with 3 months trial of the Guidance Plan
LT includes all LS features, with the addition or substitution of:
- Bright-machined aluminum wheels
- Body-color door handles, mirror caps and side moldings
- Chrome grille with chrome surround and black mesh
- EZ Lift & Lower tailgate
LT Z71 includes all LT features, with the addition or substitution of:
- 18-inch bright-machined aluminum wheels and all-terrain tires
- Body-color headlamp bezels
- Body-color grille surround
- Chrome lower bumper appearance
Custom includes all LS Features, with the addition or substitution of:
- 20-inch chrome-clad aluminum wheels
- Body-color grille surround
- Body-colored headlamp bezels
- Locking tailgate
LTZ includes all LT features, with the addition or substitution of:
- 18-inch bright-machined aluminum wheels
- Chrome door handles, mirror caps, door moldings and beltline moldings
- Chrome grille with chrome surround and chrome mesh
- Full LED projector-beam headlamps, foglamps and taillamps
LTZ Z71 includes all LTZ features, with the addition or substitution of:
- Z71 Appearance Package (brushed metal Z71 door plate, unique gauge cluster, unique finish interior trim plates, unique lower front bumper and unique chrome grille design)
- Z71 Off-Road Suspension with Rancho® monotube shocks
- Spray-On Bedliner
- High-capacity Air Cleaner
High Country includes all LTZ features, with the addition or substitution of:
- 6-inch chrome rectangular assist steps
- 20-inch chrome wheels
- Unique chrome grille
- Cargo tie downs
Exterior Colour Options
Interior Colour Options
There for You When You Need It Most
You know the right tool for the job gets the job done. When things get serious the 2018 Silverado 1500 doesn’t just weather the storm, it was made for it. The longest-lasting full-size pickup on the road, built to stand the test of time.
A Legacy You Can Depend On
Since 1918 Chevy trucks have been proud to be a part of the Canadian Dream. We’ve built a foundation, an unbreakable bond, with our owners for the last century and you can trust us to be there for you to take on the next hundred years.
Are You a Legend?
If you’ve owned more than one eligible† Chevy Truck or driven one over 100,000 miles, you’re a legend. Join the community for the most legendary trucks and owners to receive exclusive merchandise, special discounts and more.
Made by Truck People, for Truck People
Football legend Howie Long joins Chevrolet Chief Engineer Eric Stanczak at a Chevy testing facility for an in-depth look at all the reasons why Silverado should be your next pickup truck.
Together We Make a Family
Each and every Silverado trim has distinct and refined traits that make it stand out in a crowd, under the hood is the same strength, durability and dependability shared by everyone in the family. It runs in our DNA.
Your Refuge Away From Home
Wherever you are, the Silverado provides a quiet cabin and the space, comfort and technology you need to take a moment for yourself.
- Steering wheel controls to answer hands-free phone calls, manage the Chevrolet MyLink display and cruise controls
- USB ports and an available power outlet
- Available wireless charging pad for compatible smartphones
- Chevrolet MyLink with a 7-inch or available 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen display
Put Your Mark On It
There are a variety of Chevrolet Accessories available to customize your Silverado to your needs. The interior, exterior, cargo bed and more; Choices which make your Silverado perfect for your needs.
Silverado Special Editions
Shine even brighter with a Special Edition Silverado. Made for those who want a truck that sends a message. No matter what you’re looking for, there’s a Silverado that perfect for you.
Works Smarter and Harder
Silverado has a lineup of small block engines equipped with three proven fuel-saving technologies — Active Fuel Management™, Direct Injection and Continuously Variable Valve Timing — to provide the perfect blend of efﬁciency and capability.
- 285 horsepower at 5300 rpm
- Best-in-class standard V6 torque of 305 lb.-ft. at 3900 rpm
- 7,600 lbs. towing capability
- EPA-estimated 18 MPG city/24 highway fuel economy
- 355 horsepower at 5600 rpm
- 383 lb.-ft. of torque at 4100 rpm
- 11,100 lbs. towing capability
- Best-in-class V8 fuel economy – 18 MPG city/24 highway
- 420 horsepower at 5600 rpm
- 460 lb.-ft. of torque at 4100 rpm
- Best-in-class V8 12,500 lbs. towing capability
- EPA-estimated 15 MPG city/21 highway fuel economy
Take fuel efficiency to the next level with the eAssist powertrain available on Crew Cab LT or LTZ. Offering up to 18MPG city/24 highway. To get the most out of every mile, combine this mild hybrid technology and aerodynamic features pair with the 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 engine.
- 12% improvement in fuel efﬁciency
- Stop/start technology
- Regenerative braking
- Active aero shutters
- Soft folding tonneau cover
Z71 Off-Road Package
LT Z71 and LTZ Z71 provide real off–road capability with all-terrain tires, an off-road tuned suspension with Rancho ® shocks, skid plates, Hill Descent Control and an automatic locking rear differential that no competitor offers.
Strength & Durability
The confidence you need when you’re putting 12,500lbs of best-in-class V8 max trailering caoability to work comes from a legacy of strength and durability. A high-strength steel pickup box and all the available trailering technologies Silverado has to offer doesn’t hurt either.
- Roll-formed steel pickup box ﬂoor that’s stronger, lighter and more durable than a traditional stamped steel bed
- Hydroformed, boxed high-strength steel frame
- Nine cross members provide lateral support
- Shear-style and hydraulic body mounts enhance comfort while hauling, towing and tackling rugged terrain
- Up to 2,250 lbs. of maximum payload
- 5' 8", 6' 6" and 8' box lengths
- 4 standard lower tie-downs
- Available EZ Lift & Lower tailgate
- CornerStep rear bumper and pocket hand grips
Adjusts transmission shifts to reduce shift cycling when towing or hauling heavy loads or driving on steep grades.StabiliTrak® with Trailer Sway Control
Automatically detects a swaying trailer and applies both the vehicle and trailer brakes (if properly equipped) to help bring it back in line.Hill Start Assist
Holds the brakes momentarily or until you press the accelerator, giving you extra time to switch from brake to accelerator without rolling back under certain conditions.
Eliminate blind spots and boost your skills lining up your trailer and hitch when backing up. This available system adds up to four cameras and can even help you keep an eye on your cargo. Dealer-installed for your convenience.Rear Vision Camera
See what’s behind your truck in real-time with safety technology which provides dynamic guidelines to help you back up or hitch a trailer.Trailering Mirrors
Integrated LED rear guidance lamps included in the available trailering mirrors enhance visibility when backing up.
Control and monitor your trailer brakes with ease using the available Integrated Traler Brake Controller.Auto Grade Braking
Assists with braking on long downhill grades by initiating transmission downshifts.4-Wheel Disc Brakes with Duralife Rotors
Feel confident in your brakes with patented Duralife brake rotors. They increase hardening to help prevent warping and provide corrosion resistance to help extend rotor life, and Silverado uses this technology on all four wheels.
Connected in Your Cabin
Chevrolet Silverado offers smart technology to keep you connected everywhere you go.
Available Android Auto compatibility lets you connect your compatible smartphone to access all your important apps including your calendar, music, and maps.
A quick and easy way to use your iPhone with your Silverado. Available Apple CarPlay connects you to your Apple Music, Apple Maps, your contact list and more.
Make hands-free calls, get directions, or access your music using the available Chevrolet MyLink display and Bluetooth wireless technology.
Take your wifi with you. With OnStar® 4G LTE and built-in Wi-Fi hotspot up to seven devices can stay connected. When your vehicle is on, OnStar® 4G LTE with Wi-Fi hotspot is automatically on too, so you have a signal wherever you go.
OnStar® My Chevrolet Mobile App
Access your 2018 Chevrolet Equinox from wherever you are. The myChevrolet mobile app with an active OnStar® service plan gives you control over certain features of your car from almost anywhere. From inside your home, out at the office or hanging out with friends:
- Start your car before even going outside with properly equipped remote start
- Be sure if your doors are locked or unlocked from anywhere (if your vehicle is properly equipped)
- Activate your vehicle’s horn and lights to track it down in a crowded lot
Safety You can Depend On
The Chevrolet Silverado has also been designed with safety in mind. Take advantage of available safety features to give you peace of mind everytime you drive.
Available active safety features include:
- Low-Speed Forward Automatic Braking
- Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Forward Collision Alert
- Safety Alert Driver Seat
- Front and Rear Park Assist
- Rear Vision Camera
- 6 standard air bags
- High-strength steel safety cage
- OnStar Automatic Crash Response available for a limited trial period if equipped
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to trafﬁc, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle’s owner’s manual for more important feature limitations and information.
Teen Driver Mode
Help the next generation take up the mantle. Standard Teen Driver technology promotes awareness of their driving habits. This mode, password protected on your chevrolet MyLink display, can enable a host of features:
- When front seat occupants aren’t wearing their safety belts, the audio is muted.
- Remind the driver to keep an eye on the speed with audible and visual warnings when the vehicle exceeds preselected speeds
- Available safety features such as Side Blind Zone Alert are activated and can’t be turned off
- Information such as the number of times certain safety features were triggered is recorded to an accessible log.
Head of The Class
See how Silverado stacks up against the competition.