2017 GMC Yukon
OnStar 4G LTE with
lb.-ft of torque
Yukon’s pioneering tech devices and media options ensure you remain connected and in charge at all times. It’s no wonder it’s the new benchmark for large SUVs.
Adding on Yukon SLT’s premium base, Yukon SLT Premium Edition has classy improvements that augment its daring, elegant design.
Premium Edition Exterior Enhancements
- Unique design 22-inch chrome wheels
- Unique design chrome grille
- Bright chrome bodyside moldings
- Polished exhaust tip
Safety Technologies (standard on SLT)
- Side Blind Zone Alert with Lane Change Alert
- Lane Keep Assist
- Rear Cross Trafﬁc Alert
- Forward Collision Alert
- Low speed Forward Automatic Braking
- Safety Alert Driver Seat
Premium Amenities (standard on SLT)
- Perforated leather-appointed seating
- Heated and ventilated 12-way power front bucket seats
- Heated outboard seats in second row
- Heated leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Power adjustable pedals
- Keyless Open and Start
- 8-inch diagonal Colour Touch Audio System with IntelliLink®
- Bose® premium 9-speaker sound system with subwoofer in centre console
Safe & Sound All Around
The Yukon full-size SUV provides a complete set of driver alert and dynamic safety tools featuring a cutting-edge system of cameras, radar and ultrasonic sensors. For extra security, Yukon comes with 7 standard airbags covering the front, second and third rows, and StabiliTrak device to help you stay in charge anywhere you go. Because you want to be protected from the unexpected.
Attention Drivers (or Important Message): Safety attributes are no replacement for the driver’s vigilance in safely operating the car. Drivers must always pay attention to the passing vehicles, surrounding area and state of the roads. We suggest you read the vehicle’s Owner’s Manual to learn about constraints of important vehicle tools.